3 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:53 AM by Bruce _ RSS

1000 line truncation message

Simon Whittle

I'm not a monarch user but one of our clients is having a problem with Monarch and they've come to us for some help. I apologise in advance if this is a "stupid" question.

When they import a file they are getting a 1,000 line truncation message. This is an old report that the regularly use and it just started happening. Is this something that has been remedied in the lastest release or is it another issue. If someone could shed some light on this that would be great.

thanks in advance

• 1000 line truncation message
          Grant Perkins

Simon,

Just checking but is that the  "Line longer than 1000 CHARACTERS" message? I don't recall a longer than 1000 lines message.

Grant

Originally posted by Simon Whittle:

I'm not a monarch user but one of our clients is having a problem with Monarch and they've come to us for some help. I apologise in advance if this is a "stupid" question.

When they import a file they are getting a 1,000 line truncation message. This is an old report that the regularly use and it just started happening. Is this something that has been remedied in the lastest release or is it another issue. If someone could shed some light on this that would be great.

thanks in advance /b[/quote]

debijo _

If there is no important data past 1,000 characters, all you have to do is click okay and it will continue on with no problems.  I have some reports that do this. 

But... I've heard something about V8 increasing the limit to 4,000.   smile.gif[/img]   It would be nice not to have to hit the enter key inside my scripts.

Debi

Bruce _

Debi

Version 8 DOES go to 4000 characters per line.

Cheers