4 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:52 AM by Max Naef RSS

Upgrade Monarch 7.02

Arne _

Hello,

I tried to upgrade from Monarch pro 7.01 to 7.02 yesterday and failed due to missing authorisations. Repeated it with admin rights and got message "Monarch is not installed on this machine" (Monarch still does function properly).

Noted a change in Mike's download message yesterday afternoon, checking this morning again, there was again a link to the download. But with new file I get same message.

Do you have any idea what to do?

Regards, Arne  :confused:

• Upgrade Monarch 7.02
          Gareth Horton

Arne

This patch is for the English version only - are you using the English version of Monarch?

Gareth

Originally posted by Arne:

Hello,

I tried to upgrade from Monarch pro 7.01 to 7.02 yesterday and failed due to missing authorisations. Repeated it with admin rights and got message "Monarch is not installed on this machine" (Monarch still does function properly).

Noted a change in Mike's download message yesterday afternoon, checking this morning again, there was again a link to the download. But with new file I get same message.

Do you have any idea what to do?

Regards, Arne   :confused:  /b[/quote]

• Upgrade Monarch 7.02
            Arne _

Morning Gareth,

ok, you are right, I am using the German version of Monarch. Guess I will have to be patient and wait for a German upgrade, right?

Arne

• Upgrade Monarch 7.02
              Mike Urbonas

Hi Arne, I did edit the 7.02 update thread to note that it is for the English version of Monarch at this time.  I regret any inconvenience to you.

Mike

• Upgrade Monarch 7.02
                Max Naef

Hello,

I just have the same problem with installing the update for my german version of Monarch Pro 7.0.1. I could not detect any information in the download-section that this bugfix improves the English versions of Monarch/Monarch Pro only.

It would be helpful to include information about this restriction also in the download-section. Thank you!

Does anyone know if or when a german version of this bugfix can be released? Many thanks!

Regards,

Max