3 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:52 AM by Darren _ RSS

Data Pump Schedule

Hill _

Good Day,

I have jsut started using Data Pump V5.0 at work.  I am able to go into the Data Pump Admin application and see the schedule.  Is there a way to export the schedule?  I am tracking multiple jobs that must flow in order including Data Pump.  I am able to look through a copy of the schedule file and have found where the start time is located in the file (hex), but have not found the last run time.  Is there any way to get this information other than looking at the hex values of the schedule file?

• Data Pump Schedule
          Hill _

Good Day,

I have jsut started using Data Pump V5.0 at work.  I am able to go into the Data Pump Admin application and see the schedule.  Is there a way to export the schedule?  I am tracking multiple jobs that must flow in order including Data Pump.  I am able to look through a copy of the schedule file and have found where the start time is located in the file (hex), but have not found the last run time.  Is there any way to get this information other than looking at the hex values of the schedule file?

• Data Pump Schedule
            Darren _

Hill,

Here is what I can tell you about Data Pump - although I am using Ver. 6.0 compared to your 5.0 - I do not know what the differences are to a lower version...

Anyways, Data Pump 6.0 has a Process Scheduler which shows the last time started (the last run time you mentioned), along with the next scheduled time to run, the process name, and the time scheduled to run (every __ mins.). It also has a "Preferences" option on the scheduler that allows you to send and view event logs to a file, append or overwrite log files, etc.

So, using the Process Scheduler and Preferences I can view my full schedule of jobs and view the log files for the schedule lineup and any errors. Hope this helps...   smile.gif[/img]

• Data Pump Schedule
              Darren _

Hill,

Here is what I can tell you about Data Pump - although I am using Ver. 6.0 compared to your 5.0 - I do not know what the differences are to a lower version...

Anyways, Data Pump 6.0 has a Process Scheduler which shows the last time started (the last run time you mentioned), along with the next scheduled time to run, the process name, and the time scheduled to run (every __ mins.). It also has a "Preferences" option on the scheduler that allows you to send and view event logs to a file, append or overwrite log files, etc.

So, using the Process Scheduler and Preferences I can view my full schedule of jobs and view the log files for the schedule lineup and any errors. Hope this helps...   smile.gif[/img]