3 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:52 AM by Bruce _ RSS

Monarch hangs and export file is not created.

CandiC _

DOS batch file kicks off the Monarch process.  It hangs and we use a process utility to "restart" it and the file is created.  Has anyone encountered this issue?  We have used Monarch extensively over the past 5 years in batch files and have just started experiencing this problem.  We do have new hardware.  We are using same version of Monarch (Pro 6).  I have an 8 Pro upgrade, but, have hesitated to install with the other problems.  Any ideas of things that I can check?  It does not happen everyday, but, started happening aroung the first week in July.

Thanks for any input!    :confused:

• Monarch hangs and export file is not created.
          CandiC _

DOS batch file kicks off the Monarch process.  It hangs and we use a process utility to "restart" it and the file is created.  Has anyone encountered this issue?  We have used Monarch extensively over the past 5 years in batch files and have just started experiencing this problem.  We do have new hardware.  We are using same version of Monarch (Pro 6).  I have an 8 Pro upgrade, but, have hesitated to install with the other problems.  Any ideas of things that I can check?  It does not happen everyday, but, started happening aroung the first week in July.

Thanks for any input!    :confused:

Bruce _

Candi

Did your new hardware come with a new OS? I seem to remember that only Monarch 7 & later was OK to run on Windows XP. Prior versons would run, but have issues.

I suggest that you load 8.00 from the CD and update it to version 8.02 from the web site. I find version 8 is very stable, and has lots of new features compared to version 6.

Good luck

Bruce _

Candi

Did your new hardware come with a new OS? I seem to remember that only Monarch 7 & later was OK to run on Windows XP. Prior versons would run, but have issues.

I suggest that you load 8.00 from the CD and update it to version 8.02 from the web site. I find version 8 is very stable, and has lots of new features compared to version 6.

Good luck