Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Time: 8:00 am Pacific / 10:00 am Central / 11:00 am Eastern / 4:00 pm London / 5:00 pm CET
When it comes to the fast-paced nature of capital markets and IoT, the ability to analyze data in real time is critical to gaining an edge. It’s not just about the quantity of data you can analyze at once, it’s about the speed, scale, and quality of the data you have at your fingertips.
Modern streaming data technologies like Apache Kafka and the broader Confluent platform can help detect opportunities and threats in real time. They can improve profitability, yield, and performance. Combining Kafka with Panopticon visual analytics provides a powerful foundation for optimizing your operations.
Use cases in capital markets include transaction cost analysis (TCA), risk monitoring, surveillance of trading and trader activity, compliance, and optimizing profitability of electronic trading operations. Use cases in IoT include monitoring manufacturing processes, logistics, and connected vehicle telemetry and geospatial data.
This online webinar will include in depth practical demonstrations of how Confluent and Panopticon together to support several key applications. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why Apache Kafka is widely used to improve performance of complex operational systems
- How Confluent and Panopticon open new opportunities to analyze operational data in real time
- How to quickly identify and act on anomalies
- How to quickly identify and react immediately to fast-emerging trends, clusters, and outliers
- How to scale data ingestion and data processing
- Build new analytics dashboards in minutes