This example is built with Datawatch Panopticon 13.7.0 and shows the following things:
- How to get data from Rserve from an R script entered in the Rserve connector
- How to use Datawatch parameters in R code
- How to create a type of visualization that requires a dataset with a specific structure, by creating that data set in R, based on just one single number (the percent value)
- How to control parameter values using:
- Action Slider
- Button with user input
- Action Dropdown with both value and title column, where a values picked are from one column, and values sent are from another column.